January 13, 2007

Wit All Due Respect

Being a huge Sopranos fan, I was more than a little excited when I spotted this on the shelf at my local Hastings yesterday...



I was excited because how can you not like a movie with Frank Vincent and Vincent Pastore's head Photoshop'd onto the cover art! I was impressed they even managed to PHOTOSHOP James Caan's face (He's onscreen for less than 5 minutes). He plays "Jimmy The Con" Ahahahah Jimmy the Con. Get it? Man this film is the bomb. The expense they went to to create the cover art for this DVD is only matched by the budget of the movie itself.

Have you ever seen a movie that is SO BAD you want it to go on and on and never ever end? This one will fit the bill!!! I was euphoric after only 5 minutes and it just kept....... getting........worse. GOD what a great flick!!

Folks, this is the Plan 9 From Outer Space of gangster films! I LOVED IT!!!!!!! Horrid script! The actors are grimmacing trying to work this dialouge into something credible. Its way too much fun!

Even though this "film" was made 3 years ago, I'm glad I finally discovered it. Its now on my personal Top 32,450 Films Of All Time list.

This one rates two & a half cookies on the Scape-o-meter.


From the Escape Archives... Originally Posted on 4-1-06

No comments: