January 13, 2007

January 13th Again and Again and Again


Well, its January 13th again. If I didn't know better, I would say one of those pops up every darn year or so. Aside from being my birthday, its also the day in history that I decided to start this weblog 3 years ago. So its kinda my birthday, but its also my anniversary, but its more my birthday, but its really all about my anniversary. Or... wait. I dunno.

I've spent the past hour or so cleaning up, editing, and sorting through what was the first 3 years of this blog. Threw out a bunch of stuff that was silly or a waste of bandwidth or both... and figured now would be as good a time as any to start posting again. A lot of things have happened in the past 3 years, and it shapes up to be an important time in my life, these next few months.

So here's a Frito Chili Pie, grab a spoon and dig in. Whatcha waiting for?

1 comment:

nom said...

where the hell have you been?? your mother is worried sick about you! Get your ass into your bedroom right now and NO TV MISTER!